PHILADELPHIA NATIONAL CANDY, GIFTS & GOURMET SHOW
As the premier show for those seeking retail, wholesale and manufacturing solutions within the Specialty Confectionery Industry, the Philadelphia National Candy, Gift & Gourmet Show is the place for retailers to get a first-hand look at breaking trends, new introductions and the latest offerings in every category. It’s all here- from candy, chocolate and gourmet specialties to candy-making equipment, packaging and plus items and more. And, don’t miss a seminar line-up led by the Who’s Who of confectionery professionals.
BOOK YOUR DISCOUNTED HOTEL ROOM AT THE HERSHEY LODGE!
Click here to secure a great room at a great rate.
Upcoming September 2018:
More exciting, educational seminars are being planned for the Hershey show. Coming Soon!
Some of the programs at the January show included:
- How to Recoup Value from "Goofs" Off the Line
- Sweet Entrepreneurship - Starting a Small Candy Business
- Brewing Up New Business Using Special Events
- Chocolate and Craft Beer Pairing
- Scaling Up Production
WHEN: September 9-11, Sunday-Tuesday 2018
WHERE: The Hershey Lodge in Hershey, PA The Hershey Lodge: Great American Hall,
325 University Drive, Hershey, PA 17033
Sponsored by The Retail Confectioners Association of Philadelphia Show
|Sunday, Sept. 9:||10 AM - 5 PM|
|Monday, Sept. 10:||10 AM - 5 PM|
|Tuesday, Sept. 11:||9 AM - 2 PM|
- Penn’s Cave & Wildlife Park
- AACA (Antique Automobile & Motor Vehicle History)
- Hershey Garden
- Rockvale Outlets
- The Hershey Story Museum
- Hershey Chocolate World
- Escape Room Hershey
- Cherry Crest Adventure Farms
- The Pride of the Susquehanna Riverboat
- Whitaker Center for Science and the Arts
- Riverfront Park
- The State Museum of Pennsylvania
- Broad Street Market