THE PREMIER SHOW FOR THE SPECIALTY CONFECTIONERY INDUSTRY
The Philadelphia National, Gift & Gourmet Show has long been the premier show for those seeking retail, wholesale and manufacture ring solutions within the Specialty Confectionery Industry. You don’t want to miss your chance to show along with the best of the best of the industry and to see the retailers looking for your product.
The Philadelphia National Candy, Gift & Gourmet Show attracts candy retailers primarily from throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Tri-State region; yet we have candy specialists from around the country including the following states:
|Oklahoma||New Jersey||New York||Pennsylvania||Tennessee||Texas|
REASONS TO ATTEND A TRADE SHOW
- Meet face-to-face with the top industry brands and manufacturers.
- Get educated on how to be successful by attending free seminars offered with your admission to the Show.
- Connect with leading industry brands to understand how to pick the right products and business concepts that work for you.
- Discover opportunities in industries that are new or that you might not have considered.
- Learn about products and production options for your new or existing business.
- Download the show booth space contract for September 2018 in Hershey, PA.
- For exhibitor information contact our show team for questions regarding booth space:
- Click here to download the show credit card payment form.
DISCOUNTED HOTEL RATES
For Hershey in September 2018:
Call 855-729-3108 and ask for the room block for the Retail Confectioners Assn of Philadelphia at the Hershey Lodge or use PassKey.
Attendees Beware: Pirates and Poachers Warning
Connections Housing is the only approved, official housing vendor for the Philadelphia National Candy Gift & Gourmet Show. We understand that unauthorized housing companies may be contacting you advertising cheaper rates and may imply or claim an affiliation with the show. Unfortunately, some past attendees and exhibitors have fallen prey to these companies and they have either: lost significant deposits, been relocated with little or no warning, have not had the guest rooms they thought they had booked, or have not received reservations at the hotel they had thought were confirmed. So be sure to book your room through Connections Housing!
DINNER AND BREAKFAST INVITATIONS
Take advantage of this wonderful and FREE promotional tool! Beautifully prepared 4” x 6” postcards are printed and ready for you to send/give to your customers. (Idea: Add one to each package you mail to customers between now and September.) The postcard has a space for you to include your company information, including booth location, show specials and any other info you’d like to share. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for up to 200 complimentary post cards. Requests now while supplies last!