THE PREMIER SHOW FOR THE SPECIALTY CONFECTIONERY INDUSTRY
The Philadelphia National, Gift & Gourmet Show has long been the premier show for those seeking retail, wholesale and manufacture ring solutions within the Specialty Confectionery Industry. You don’t want to miss your chance to show along with the best of the best of the industry and to see the retailers looking for your product.
The Philadelphia National Candy, Gift & Gourmet Show attracts candy retailers primarily from throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Tri-State region; yet we have candy specialists from around the country including the following states:
|Oklahoma||New Jersey||New York||Pennsylvania||Tennessee||Texas|
REASONS TO ATTEND A TRADE SHOW
- Meet face-to-face with the top industry brands and manufacturers.
- Get educated on how to be successful by attending free seminars offered with your admission to the Show.
- Connect with leading industry brands to understand how to pick the right products and business concepts that work for you.
- Discover opportunities in industries that are new or that you might not have considered.
- Learn about products and production options for your new or existing business.
- Download the show booth space contract for January 2018 in Oaks, PA or for September 2018 in Hershey, PA.
- For exhibitor information contact our show team for questions regarding booth space:
- Click here to download the show credit card payment form.
EXHIBITOR SET-UP MANUAL
This kit contains shipping and set-up information, general show, decorator, and convention center forms. You'll find everything you need to ensure a quick and convenient move-in and move-out process.
Download coming soon.
DISCOUNTED HOTEL RATES
Click here or call 855.246.8722 to reserve your discounted hotel room at one of the many properties convenient to show site!
Attendees Beware: Pirates and Poachers Warning
Connections Housing is the only approved, official housing vendor for the Philadelphia National Candy Gift & Gourmet Show. We understand that unauthorized housing companies may be contacting you advertising cheaper rates and may imply or claim an affiliation with the show. Unfortunately, some past attendees and exhibitors have fallen prey to these companies and they have either: lost significant deposits, been relocated with little or no warning, have not had the guest rooms they thought they had booked, or have not received reservations at the hotel they had thought were confirmed. So be sure to book your room through Connections Housing!
The Philadelphia National Candy Gift & Gourmet Show will be having a dinner reception for all exhibitors. Details pending.
ORDER FREE BUYER INVITES
Take advantage of this wonderful and FREE promotional tool! Show management has prepared a new 4” x 6” postcard that is ready for you to mail to your customers (and take advantage of lower postcard postal rates too!). The postcard has a space for you to include your company information, including booth location, show specials and any other info you’d like to share. Click here to order yours while supplies last!
Information coming soon
- ORDER LEAD RETRIEVAL FORM- Battery-powered, hand-held Badge Reader for mobile, data collection/management with online access to scanned sales lead data, via Exhibitor's password protected Internet portal. Sales leads will be uploaded after the show closes. Instructions coming soon.
- REGISTER BOOTH PERSONNEL BADGE FORM- Register your booth staff for on-site show badges. Instructions coming soon.
Click here to see floorplan for the January 2018 edition.
ADDITIONAL EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
Information concerning your discounted hotel room for the 2018 shows coming soon.
Exhibitors pick up their badges onsite and are not emailed an ExpressPass.
For inquires or questions pertaining to the Philadelphia National Candy, Gift & Gourmet Show, please contact Exhibitor Info, email@example.com | 770.727.0520